Modification Suggestion Remove the pulling gun out animation

Kitten

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
The script is too buggy and the animation itself is useless imo. There's multiple reasons why removing this is the right thing to do

1) It's useless, if you right click just as you're getting out of the vehicle with your weapon out, you can bypass the animation and shoot without it. This is completely unfair to others and people who wait for the animation to actually work.

2) It's buggy, a lot of times the animation bugs out and you can't pull out, nor shoot your gun completely, instead of not being able to for a short moment. This would reduce the amount of refund requests for bugged guns, meaning less work for refunds team and more time to focus on actual refund requests.

3) it makes no sense, as a passenger, if I'm hopping out of the vehicle with my gun in my hand it makes no sense why it would take however many seconds it takes right now to pull the gun out of my ass (dumb animation too no cap)

4) Decrease the amount of petty reports, if you guys are to remove this, a lot of petty reports about "he gave invalid demands, he didn't have his gun out" would be avoided, meaning less people getting banned for petty reasons, and overall a higher player base

Leaky

Reaper
Junior Moderator
Reaction score
100% agree

i9GTA

Meh Guy
Reaction score
if you’re suggesting to remove the animation altogether. it would be horrible because demands would be able to almost always be given before the victim gets to drive off. would make planning fights and giving good demands so much less fun. i’m all for changing the current shitty animation though as it is buggy half the time

Reactions: Markinski

Maor

Member of Staff
Supporter
Reaction score
A new animation should be added. I believe @jke suggested some good animations but it hasn't been taken into consideration

Reactions: Markinski and Miky

bratan

New Guy
Reaction score
New animation's should be made, different from heavy weapons and pistols. Or just fix bugs for current animations. If it's get removed trust me, it will not be better as people just gonna fear rp and take gun out instantly.

Pegorino

Underrated one
Supporter
Reaction score
nah just implement a better animation script

Scousey

Member of Staff
Junior Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
What others said! Definitely a better animation

Reactions: Pegorino