Rule Update: Powergaming

OoYS8n5.png

Date Released: 03/01/2022

Hello everyone,

We have amended our respawn & finishing policies since we have released the automatic finishing script in-game.

Roleplaying an action that is unrealistic, forcing an action on another player, or enacting certain play-to-win tactics. You are required to give all players a sufficient amount of time to respond to roleplay and in return all players are expected to respond to roleplay in a timely manner. Powergaming includes, but is not limited to:

1) You may not force death (character kill) on another player.

2) Players are prohibited from respawning in active roleplay situations unless first aid has not been applied within 10 minutes or your character has been finished. Malicious respawns are not allowed, such as respawning to prevent other players from searching your body.

9. You are required to respawn once the timer permits if other parties have completed sufficient roleplay that would consider your character to be under NLR. Sufficient roleplay is required and you are still expected to value another individual's life. a. Examples of acceptable finishing: i. /me leans down towards the man, thrusting his blade into his heart. ii. /me aims his firearm down towards the man, pumping a single round into his chest. iii. /do Would he resist this? or /do Success?

to:

Roleplaying an action that is unrealistic, forcing an action on another player, or enacting certain play-to-win tactics. You are required to give all players a sufficient amount of time to respond to roleplay and in return all players are expected to respond to roleplay in a timely manner. Powergaming includes, but is not limited to:

1) You may not force death (character kill) on another player.

2) Players are prohibited from respawning in active roleplay situations unless first aid has not been applied within 10 minutes.

Happy Roleplaying!

Regards,
Mafia City Roleplay Team

Reactions: Bagszy and LadyEm