Rule Updated: Hostage Roleplay

OoYS8n5.png

Date Released: 03/01/2022

Hello everyone,

The following rule has been changed from:

b. Situations that would need Mod+ approval before they can commence:
i. Kidnapping or taking any gang leader (top three in command) hostage.
ii. Kidnapping or taking a government employee hostage.

to:

b. Situations that would need Mod+ approval before they can commence:
i. Kidnapping or taking any Illegal Group Leader (top two in command) hostage.
ii. Kidnapping or taking an on-duty government employee hostage.
iii. Kidnapping or taking any on or off-duty Legal Group Leader (top three in command) hostage.

Happy Roleplaying!

Regards,
Mafia City Roleplay Team

Space_warf

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Can we get some insight into the reasoning behind changing the kidnapping limitation of IGLs from top 3 to top 2?

Reactions: Iconic

RedUno

This Guy
Reaction score
Can we get some insight into the reasoning behind changing the kidnapping limitation of IGLs from top 3 to top 2?
Legal groups are "1. Chief" - "2. Assistant Chief" - "3. Commander" - "4. Group of High Command members", where illegal groups are "1. Boss" - "2. Underboss" - "3. Group of High Command members". So, it doesn't really make sense to talk about top three in command for illegal groups.

Space_warf

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Legal groups are "1. Chief" - "2. Assistant Chief" - "3. Commander" - "4. Group of High Command members", where illegal groups are "1. Boss" - "2. Underboss" - "3. Group of High Command members". So, it doesn't really make sense to talk about top three in command for illegal groups.
oh okay, I suppose that makes sense. Our gang is structured with a clear top 3 so I was under the impression it was the same for others. Thanks for the answer!