Rule Updated: Killing on Sight

OoYS8n5.png

Date Released: 02/14/2022

Hello everyone,

Killing on Sight have been updated to remove needless specifics in initiations:

When initiating on a person, there must be a weapon present and visible. This will give the player a chance to flee/defend themselves. If a weapon is drawn and aimed, a player must fear for their life. When initiating this should always include a demand and a threat, such as:

"Get out of the car or I will pull the trigger"
"Put your hands up or I will stab you"

When initiating on a vehicle you must have a gun drawn and aimed at the vehicle while on foot.

Examples of situations during which it is valid to initiate on a vehicle are:

They are baiting around an illegal location or an active RP scenario, such as repeatedly driving around non friendlies with no sign of leaving.
Their car is stopped and/or off.
Their vehicle is actively evading or fleeing from you.
To:
When initiating on a person, there must be a weapon present and visible. This will give the player a chance to flee/defend themselves. If a weapon is drawn and aimed, a player must fear for their life. When initiating this should always include a demand, such as:

"Get out of the car!"
"Put your hands up!"

When initiating on a vehicle you must have a gun drawn.

Examples of situations during which it is valid to initiate on a vehicle are:

They are baiting around an illegal location or an active RP scenario, such as repeatedly driving around non friendlies with no sign of leaving.
Their car is stopped and/or off.
Their vehicle is actively evading or fleeing from you after valid demands have been given.

Redlines:
When initiating this should always include a demand and a threat, such as:

"Get out of the car or I will pull the trigger !"
"Put your hands up or I will stab you !"

When initiating on a vehicle you must have a gun drawn and aimed at the vehicle while on foot.

Their vehicle is actively evading or fleeing from you after valid demands have been given.

NOTE: While 'aimed at the vehicle while on foot' was removed, it should be clear that you may still only initiate while on foot per additional rules.

Happy Roleplaying!

Regards,
Mafia City Roleplay Team

Last edited: