a. Between the hours of 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM in-game time; you are not permitted to commit a major crime (Felony Class Crimes) within any city limits (LS, Sandy, Grapeseed, Paleto) during the day, unless seen selling on owned turfs. (Example map provided below, all areas surrounded in red are considered city limits. Please use common sense, you know when you’re about within city limits or not.)
b. Between the hours of 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM in-game time; major crimes (Felony Class Crimes) may be commited with valid RP reasons within any cities limits (LS, Sandy, Grapeseed, Paleto). All demands given must be valid no matter the situation.
c. Outside of the city limits (LS, Sandy, Grapeseed, Paleto), any crime, to include major crime (Felony Class Crimes) may be commited at any hour in-game.
2. You may commit crimes anytime and anywhere with proper concealment and a valid RP reason (E.g. wearing a mask, storing away your identification, and wearing gloves and clothes that cannot be traced back to you). No Crime Zone's (NCZ's) are an exception to this rule.
7. Exterior and interior furniture of a property may not be used in any way that is not immersive. I.e. creating entirely new walls/structures out of furniture. Staff have final say on furniture placement.
We've added a rule in our Hacking, Modifications, Scripted Advantages section!
Players are PROHIBITED from using any graphical, visual or gameplay modification that is designed to increase the players win ratio in PVP or that has the added benefit of aiding the player or other players within PVP. Below are examples of modifications and situations that are prohibited.
- Using shades packs or modifications to increase night time light.
- Modifications that act as tracers.
- Modifications that produce visual or audible effects upon a hit of a player.
- "Black Sky" modifications or modifications designed to change the skybox and light produced in order to aid the player in night time PVP by changing the lighting and allowing the opponent to be seen easier.
We've amended a rule in our Gangs & Gang HQ's section!
5. Attacking Gang HQs will be permitted if there is a drug table or vehicle that is capable of holding a drug table clearly visible from the outside of the Gang HQ without entering the premises of the Gang HQ. You must have footage of your POV showing the drug table/vehicle with a timestamp of you first seeing the drug lab/ vehicle and also a timestamped screenshot or video of the license plate of the vehicle you saw in regards to this rule if Group Management requests evidence of it.
5. Attacking gang HQ's will only be permitted if you witness illegal activities within a gang's HQ and you have not entered the premises of the HQ. You must have POV with a timestamp of witnessing the illegal activities and only have a permitted time of 30 minutes within witnessing it to raid the HQ.