Rules Updated: Powergaming, NCZ, Immersion, Robbery Limitations, Gangs & Gang HQs

OoYS8n5.png

Date Released: 06/14/2022

Hello everyone,

We've amended a rule in our Powergaming section!

1. You may not respawn in an active situation unless first aid has not been applied within 10 minutes.

To:
1. You may not respawn in an active situation unless first aid has not been applied within 10 minutes. However, if the downed player requests the player providing treatment to roll for death and the player treating accepts then you may be permitted to roll for death roleplay.

We've amended a rule in our In-Game Microphone Usage section!

4. The usage of slurs is not permitted.

To:
4. The usage of racial slurs is not permitted.
(You can ask players to stop if certain words are harmful to your gameplay experience.)

We've amended a rule in our Non-Crim Zones and Crime Limitations section!

2. You may not flee to an NCZ.

To:
2. You may not actively flee to an NCZ if you have been initiated on.

We've added a rule in our Immersion section!

Added:
7. All EUP and locker clothing are not to be taken from another player. If it is found a player is misusing these items in any manner, or found to be selling those items a punishment will be issued.

We've added a rule in our Vehicle Limitations section!

Added:
11. Only one person may shoot from a vehicle at any given time.

We've amended a rule in our Robbery Limitations section!

1. You may not rob basic items to harass other players such as constantly taking clothing & phones.

To:
1. You may not repeatedly rob basic items such as clothing & phones from a player without valid RP reasoning.

We've amended a rule in our Gangs & Gang HQs section!

5. Attacking Gang HQs will be permitted if there is a drug table or RV clearly visible from the outside of the Gang HQ without entering the premises of the Gang HQ. You must have footage of your POV showing the drug table or RV in regards to this rule if Group Management requests evidence of it.

To:
5. Attacking Gang HQs will be permitted if there is a drug table or vehicle that is capable of holding a drug table clearly visible from the outside of the Gang HQ without entering the premises of the Gang HQ. You must have footage of your POV showing the drug table/vehicle with a time stamp of you first seeing the drug lab/ vehicle and also a timestamped screenshot or video of the license plate of the vehicle you saw in regards to this rule if Group Management requests evidence of it.

We've added a rule in our Gangs & Gang HQs section!

Added:
7. While allies still exist, we expect to see more individuality from Gangs. In accordance with this we should not see any gangs constantly being on the same frequency, wearing allied gangs colors, or gathering numbers purely to gather numbers. The following are invalid reasons to attempt to band together and form a massive zerg

a. Legal Groups arriving at fights.
b. You’re outnumbered by another gang and your allies do not directly witness it.

Happy Roleplaying!

Regards,
Mafia City Roleplay Team

Last edited:

Nguyxn

Tom Glen
Supporter
Reaction score
im breathing

Kitten

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
L update, youngboy solos. + ratio

bezz

SantanaAintDead
Supporter
Reaction score
So according to the last rule, if an ally sees an allied gang being shot at or threatened by a gang that outnumbers them they can engage correct ?

Surg3yy

Newer Guy
Reaction score
All I’m going to say is I always hear people preaching about the fact that they don’t want to be like ecrp 2.0 but that last rule is some shit coming straight from there where gangs in alliance should only help each other if they see it happening and that gangs can’t call for there Allie’s without help when the poll was made you guys said zergs would be aloud with rp reasoning now you make it seem like you don’t even want alliances let alone zergs

zany1216

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
it was perfect, back down we go

Rory

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
pov you are the mafia player count after this :
:emoji_skull:

Rory

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
the witnessing shit is dumb lmao that just gonna be metagamed who the fuck came up with it

Frozty_Dog

Newer Guy
Reaction score
LMAO! Like how is a gang gonna watch the fight and just say "they outnumber us/we outnumber them" how the hell are they gonna know how many there are and even so it will prolly be metagamed XD!!!

DonSnake

Meh Guy
Reaction score
7. While allies still exist, we expect to see more individuality from Gangs. In accordance with this we should not see any gangs constantly being on the same frequency, wearing allied gangs colors, or gathering numbers purely to gather numbers.

Then Why call it an Alliance then? Like what are alliances for if we can't have members on the same frequency or wearing gang colors? Like It's Called A Gang Alliance, how are we supposed to communicate during a fight or set up? We are wearing one specific colors so everyone will recognise our alliance with that specific color.. I don't see gangs using 50 frequencies during a fight or chase .... I think the last rule is a bit out of the extent in my opinion...

Guiseppe

This Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Holy shit boys. The rule is written out at a 4th grade level but if you don't want to be shit recruit members into your own group lmao. 8 gang alliance crying that each individual gang is shit its an embarrassment

Reactions: Jeydubbs

DonSnake

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Oh but when it was Company and Para fighting a 7 gang alliance, you guys were alright with that huh? Now this thing is happening against you , you guys go running to GMAight GG

Guiseppe

This Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Oh but when it was Company and Para fighting a 7 gang alliance, you guys were alright with that huh? Now this thing is happening against you , you guys go running to GMAight GG
Never had 7 groups with us and never complained to gm

Miky

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
ECRP backup breach rule on crack LMAO so dumb

bigbagadawgz

New Guy
Reaction score
If your gonna implement this ally rule bullshit. Cap group member numbers to a certain number. The fact you cannot radio in an ally if your outnumbered 5 to 50 is ridiculous to me lol

MightyMikachu

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope you can do the minor change to the common decency to protect GENDER as well. It is a regular thing to be called a Tranny and i get enough of that IRL at work and like anytime I go out into the real world. I am not the only palyer who has also encountered this problem and a decent number of staff have been notified about this.

• Haha
Reactions: Nguyxn and Kamarz