1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

RUMI Investmens

Discussion in 'Corporation Center' started by Mdarude, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

[​IMG]

RUMI Group LLC

RUMI Investments was established in late 2017 to consolidate strategically important companies, with the ultimate goal of capitalizing them and bringing them to a good and strong position in the world's economy. Now in 2020, RUMI Investments is restructured and renamed to RUMI Group LLC.

Company Structure

Rumi Group LLC:
    Chairman: Michael Dew
    Investor(s) / Shareholder(s): Anonymous
    General Manager: Arthur Meyer

Board Members:

Corporate CEO: Henry Holms
    Investments CEO: Eva Ward
    Properties CEO: Vacant
    Security CEO: Vacant

RUMI aims to provide a good balance of quality and price for its products. If you buy a company from RUMI Investments, or even products of a certain company, you are guaranteed a good deal. RUMI would invest in all of his or hers operations, and make sure the quality is up to date, and of the highest standard. We also believe in the wellbeing of our employees and guarantee a good social plan, as well as provide good security for our employees and customers.

Together with the Board of Directors, we set goals for ourselves to improve the structure of our company. We also make sure our employees can have a good growing chance within the organization. We believe in keeping everybody happy, and we are not afraid of taking risks.

Do you have a business with no customers? RUMI can help you! We currently have some of the most successful and well known businesses in the city, and a very good promotional group.

What Business we have:

The one and ONLY Discount clothing near the Hospital.
    The Bahama Mamas.
    Morningwood Ammunation.
    Paleto Bay Tattooshop.
    Alta Gas station.

All these businesses fall under RUMI Investments.

We also have some houses for rent, currently all rented out. These houses will fall under RUMI Properties.This is where we also will try to manage and obtain storage boxes, houses, hangars and more.

RUMI also provides City Tours with our Bahama Mamas promotional vehicles, where we can transport up to 12 people in one bus. We currently have some available, so contact one of our staff members if you want to rent them!

RUMI Security is still under construction, and we are looking for a CEO for this Divisions.

RUMI is also a group who would like to expand, and in turn help others grow. If you want to be a part of our organisation you can contact one of our people. We are always happy to listen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mdarude, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. Diabla

Diabla Newer Guy Supporter

Gotta love Discount shop! Quality clothes for very low prices!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xenon likes this.
  3. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

** Website Update **

4. Bradley Wright

Bradley Wright Newer Guy

Hello, i was wondering if this firm is hiring. If so i would like to file an application or attend a interview.

Best regards
    - Bradley Wright

5. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

We are hiring soon. contact one of the employees ingame for a pre intervieuw.

6. Bradley Wright

Bradley Wright Newer Guy

Thanks for responding so quickly, i will go ahead and try to find one of your employees.

7. GiGeorge

GiGeorge I post a lot Mapping Team Supporter

Loving the post!

Mdarude likes this.
  8. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

[​IMG]

RUMI Investments
    We are taking in new employees for the following tasks

1. Handyman
    2. Cleaning Staff
    3. Security Staff
    4. Bartenders
    5. Club Dancers.

You can send a email to M.Dew@rumi.com ( Send me a private messige )

For more information look on our website : https://mdarude.wixsite.com/rumi

9. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

#Update and name Change

10. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

#update

11. iDulvious

iDulvious New Guy

Looking for employment. I am an ex-felon who has rehabilitated into society and now is an upstanding citizen. My last line of work was as a consultant for a startup corporation valued at $650,000. I am good with paperwork and can handle myself if I were to be security or a bouncer. My philosophy is any work is good work and that is especially true in this economy.

12. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

Thank you for your interest pleas find me/us ICly than we can have a talk

13. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

#update Security CEO possions is open again.

14. ThyFormOSquishy

ThyFormOSquishy Newer Guy

Good afternoon, My name is Freddy Ryan. I see you have a few positions for possible employment? Is there any chance of meeting to discuss things? I do have previous experience in handyman work and working as a security guard moving money in transports from banks.

15. iDulvious

iDulvious New Guy

@Mdarude What is your phone or email contact where we can further this conversation

16. Mdarude

Mdarude New Guy

Contact ICly you can find things also on the Government website

17. iDulvious

iDulvious New Guy

Also ya'll got a discord?

18. iDulvious

iDulvious New Guy

Did I get fired? I got kicked from the discord.

19. Vladimir

Vladimir Newer Guy

My name is Vladimir I am a Police Officer II and I would be interested in the CEO of security job. I am always verry good at everything that has to do with safety of others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice