San Andreas Sheriff's Department Public Release 17th of July, 2021

JX8pRiu.png

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF
SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT PUBLIC RELEASE 17th of July, 2021

Dear Citizens of San Andreas,

This is my second official announcement ever since I was appointed as the Sheriff of the Department, on February 25th. The Department has gone through some rough patches ever since, but as with every great warrior, our scars and wounds only made us stronger moving forward. Since February, the Department has managed to completely revamp our Sheriff's Academy into a renovating process that's more interacting for all the students. We have changed our Field Training Program completely to make it more time efficient and easier for new Trainee's to complete faster. We have created a joint Investigations Bureau along with the Los Santos Police Department, and our numbers of consistent, active patrolling personnel has increased a lot over over the last months after some resignations.

Today, it is my pleasure as the 4th Sheriff of the San Andreas Sheriff's Department, to announce that our Department will be officially taking over the Firearms Licensing Division from the Los Santos Police Department! All applications that were created before this announcement took place, will be processed normally by the LSPD. Any and all new applications will be processed by the San Andreas Sheriff's Department Firearms Licensing Division! We are very excited about this transition, and we hope you are too.
If you would like to apply for a Firearms License, please click here.

I don't know for how long I will be in this position, but I can promise to all of you that we will keep working day and night to make San Andreas a better, safer, and prosperous environment for every single citizen.

Signed,

dytjry.png

Sheriff Tommy Frustenfield
San Andreas Sheriff's Department

signature_1.png

Assistant Sheriff Joshua Smith
San Andreas Sheriff's Department