• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Serek acquires SMJ Group LLC

Nyx

Support Team
Support Team
Tester
Helper
Reaction score
This is another good step in maintaining transparency from Serek. But as a citizen of Los Santos I have my worries. Will Mr. Michael be able to give the necessary time and dedication to his newly elected councilman position aswell as COO of Serek? Will he show bias and warp future laws and policies to benefit Serek's interests?

I can't wait to see.

Sebin Michael

Meh Guy
Helper
Reaction score
This is another good step in maintaining transparency from Serek. But as a citizen of Los Santos I have my worries. Will Mr. Michael be able to give the necessary time and dedication to his newly elected councilman position aswell as COO of Serek? Will he show bias and warp future laws and policies to benefit Serek's interests?

I can't wait to see.
Hi there!

I thank you sincerely for your appreciation of the maintenance of transparency from Serek. I would like to place on record that as a Councilman, my first responsibility is always going to be towards my citizens who put their trust and faith in me.

In matters in which there is likely to be a conflict between the interests of my citizens and my business, my citizens will get preference and priority. I would like to point out that the public release of this acquisition itself was a step in this direction, in order to not only do justice to the citizens, but also to show them that justice is being done, by ensuring that they know about the acquisition and see from my acts as a Councilman that my citizens will always be my priority.