1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Server Rules (Question Thread)

Discussion in 'Information' started by Mafia City Roleplay, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Mafia City Roleplay

Lead Admin

[​IMG]
    Dear Community Members,

This is the thread for the forums for which you can ask questions for the Q&A, once asked we will place the question and answer on the thread listed here, once your question has been deleted from this thread, look for it on the aforementioned thread.

Remember, no trolling and happy questioning!

#1 Mafia City Roleplay, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2020
  2. Acarius

Acarius Newer Guy

Why is FearRP not limited? Of course I wouldn't try to gamble my life on being able to overthrow multiple enemies. But I don't get why I'm not allowed to take my chances against one random dude that's aiming at me, especially when I see an opening.

3. Revelt

Revelt Alright Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

because this is a roleplay, not an action movie. if you were pointed a gun or failure to value yourself, you will be dead. just thinking like real life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JayG

JayG Meh Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Will, we ever have a criminal Rule update I realized they're a lot of stuff were lacking I gathered some ideas bringing back old-school RP

Gang Rules:

Gangs are for roleplay, first and foremost. As such they must roleplay everything with respect to server rules from invitations to gang wars.

Gangs are expected to spend a decent amount of time roleplaying or otherwise "hanging around" their home turf (HQ). This is not to say that you are limited to that area, but we would like to see you there often.

Gangs must have a roleplay reason to raid other gangs or start a gang war. If a gang is found raiding another gang without sufficient RP reason, a strike will be issued.

this one would be really good

In a gang war, you may only attack members that are directly involved in the war that is were uniforms will help identify.
    All gangs are expected to maintain a uniform theme and wear their colors at all times. For example, if you run a Clown Grove or Ballas Outcast themed gang, we expect you to remain in your uniform/colors eg purple/mask or green-yellow and not to go running around in a crow or other group uniform or lack identification n use random civ clothes see the pride in who you're and wear your uniform. it will have to be enforced that Civs cannot use these types of things to avoid mistaken identity as if you shoot for instance the wrong person n they're not affiliated you will be punished for it.

Every single invite must be roleplayed sufficiently. We will not tolerate weak or minimal roleplay when it comes to inviting and this will be strictly enforced.

Under no circumstance may you change your gang's name, theme, or slot-holder without the express consent of Gang Management. Failure to obtain the aforementioned consent will result in a disband- no exceptions.

Gang leader must stay as owner and can't be demoted to a lower rank without Admin req

Each gang may have no more than 3 underbosses 2 leaders

Criminal gang members may not call cops to n active shootout found doing so will result in punishment I find it really unrealistic that gang/group members call cops once they're losing.. that is where the PD comes in handy to file Complaints on what calls go through, the cops shouldn't be getting called into full-scale wars by other gang members then PD having to be gunned down because of it. if it is a civ call then fair enough

The use of sub-gangs is explicitly disallowed. Any gang found to be creating or using other gangs as a sub-gang will find itself disbanded along with the sub-gang

Strikeable Offenses:

anyone higher up makes a rule breach = strike
    multiple member rule breaches = strike

feel free to add more ideas but this is some I found and reworded to come up with some you might not like some and you might like the strikes might cause a lot of OOC forum reporting to try to get the other gang disbanded so might want to take that into consideration but feel free to read maybe you'll like to add some to the community.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 JayG, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:21 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 11:06 AM
  5. Revelt

Revelt Alright Guy

I'm sorry for replying this because you were mentioned crows. "we expect you to remain in your uniform/colors eg purple/mask or green-yellow and not to go running around in a crow or other group uniform"

This is considered poor RP, why poor RP? every group has a type of roleplay and group development.
    our group development is different from TDM Roleplay in the server.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our group roleplaying as Cartel. have no color code, has no dress code, there are only tattoos that make them look affiliated.
    we're here not for playing TDM/DM, chase or shoot on sight when you see gang color.
    if you're a good roleplayer you must be know how to develop a group instead of only shooting and gang uniform.
    Roleplaying as Mafia/Cartel you don't need to use a tuxedo suit 24/7.

The point is, there would be no criminal rules in the future. go roleplay and play it very realistic as you can like IRL.

#5 Revelt, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:11 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 11:16 AM
  6. JayG

JayG Meh Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Just because I listed a uniform's as n idea doesn't automatically make it TDM.. you used to use the black n white jacket it looked professional people knew who you are. now you're running around in random clothing just makes it so people cannot identify each other if you're that good of a group why hide what you look like unless you're scared of being identified within wars n killed off.. you're n illegal organization, not an FBI group ?? I get groups IRL don't show themself but you cannot go off that based on the server rules like I said yes, in reality, you don't need to but this isn't reality its
    GTA-V we strive to make it realistic in some cases I get that what's the reason you cannot have group uniforms to make it more enjoyable it would help identify your own members and other people can identify each other.. I also listed crows because you're a group here if you weren't I wouldn't list you it's examples before you go all green zone on my ass.

Cartels use uniforms please do your research.

they have ways to identify themself you cannot always go off IRL logic due to server rules if for instance, you're in a fight a civ walks by or hops out of a vehicle and you shoot them for mistaken identity that player then files a report on you for DM. what are you going to argue then?

also, you're Permabanned and Player Wiped I have no idea why you're commenting you might as well say bye your cartel now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#6 JayG, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:24 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  7. Bullet

Bullet Alright Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

When in an active RP situation and someone is downed then finished. That person can’t return to the RP scenario again indefinitely correct?

Three man team attacks another group at their base of operations. One of the three man attackers is downed and finished. The other two attackers are still roaming the area, shooting, driving around, but still in the same active scenario started by the three attackers.

The downed and finished attacker isn’t allowed to return to that RP scenario indefinitely correct?

8. HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger Newer Guy

I just had a discussion about NPCs helping in /do and /me. I am an EMT who isn't trained in mountain rescue nor got the right equipment for it? For example, I know that the patient is stuck on a mountain ledge and I can’t access the area with an ambulance and going there with a stretcher would be super dangerous. I requested RPly a mountain rescue unit that would get the patient into a safe area for me to stabilize it. After that RP I would drag him up the mountain. Would that be held as a rule breach and I would be punished? If yes then another question. Why can’t we rob people at stores? The server wants us to imagine that there are "people" walking around the city, driving vehicles, walking down sidewalks, shopping in general stores during the day, being able to see or be alerted of crimes during the day. Yet when I try and RPly imagine them assisting me with this RP. Tell me what is allowed in this particular situation and how do I reach this patient? Do i have them tp'd next to my ambulance without any prior RP? We sometimes don't have another unit to assist

9. Solamen

Solamen Newer Guy

Situation happened the other night where I was stopped (engine on) and a friend was outside the vehicle. A vehicle passed us, turned around, came back and all of them jumped out of the vehicle wearing masks with guns drawn. Out of fear put it in reverse, backed up, then went forward and accidentally hit one of the ones with a drawn gun causing initiation and them opening fire on me. I drove off and then came back to see if my friend was OK. I then see the same vehicle and flip around and drive to PD. There was an officer out front and I tell him there is a car following me. Immediately the people in the vehicle went to /B stating that I was breaking rule #2 of Immersion stating that i cannot go to a NCZ after initiation.

My question is what is someone supposed to do when they have no gun, not selling drugs, Not robbing, or committing any crime in a situation where they are being confronted by a group of gang members if they cannot run to the police for help?

10. Bullet

Bullet Alright Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Nah, if you didn't commit a crime it should be expected that a citizen would run to the police station for assistance if being chased in such a way. If you did commit a crime and go to PD, you're breaking the rule. I'd say you running them over was a reasonable response. It sounds like you hit one guy, the others chased, and you went to PD for help. seems legit to me. Unless you did commit a crime, then you're breaking immersion.

Regardless of what you did, people who go to /b right away need to vent their frustrations more appropriately. It is a rule break to begin typing in /b during RP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice