• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

The Disband of the Savage gang and reasons why

Archer

Savage
Reaction score
I'm not sure who really cares about this post but I figured I'd make it for anyone interested. As of today at 10:31PM Eastern I have made the choice to disband the savages on MCRP. This choice didn't come lightly and honestly I hate to make it considering the family we built over our 11 months playing on MCRP. Just to keep my thoughts in order going to make a few points below why I came to this decision.

1. Savages in reality were being phased out. The plan was to gently move ourselves from less of a PvP gang and into a more roleplay oriented spot along with the rest of the server. We had the tools plus the players that could easily make the transition and with me being in rules team I was planning on not only helping the server change for the better but also my own gang to help change into that.

2. Staff bias. This is quite literally always been a extremely touchy topic with me (Which my members can vouch for) because in reality I understand that some things look like bias but really isn't. I tried to make my guys not see that way but sometimes it was very clear. Certain members of the staff team is extremely bias and it just sometimes shows. (Personally I believe Caveman to be extremely bias towards bratva and honeybager to be extremely bias towards anyone not in the crow alliance) This last stunt was clear representation of this in my honest opinion. I've been informed that Ruslan (The leader of Bratva) contacted LA directly to handle the situation through a private discord or something. Multiple groups have shown the PvP mentality for a very long time (Including Bratva the group that was attacked in the situation. With no prior warnings or even attempt to reach out staff decided to not only ban but upload a large ban of multiple of my members. Not one time were we warned and everything was done within the rules. The rule they quote to be using is literally there to help people grow and change out of that mentality. Not to be used to ban a large group of people. https://gyazo.com/93874fd2ed8b5ea504eee2e5de50dffc
The "help them get better at roleplay" is a complete lie or this would of been a warning not a large punishment.

3. Ruslan. This man has been messaging me daily about fixing this mentality which I agreed personally and openly in the illegal group meeting about working to fix. Felix was apart of this meeting and definitely heard me speak directly to him about bringing it up in the next meeting which was more relevant to the topic. Ruslan has been friends with a majority of LA for a long time and actively hangs out with them in private discords. Which honestly wouldn't be a problem but I know for a fact he's been directly bitching to them about his woes which can clearly be seen in their own announcement. https://gyazo.com/7126e8afd69997652904300cf1654004 (The player in question was Frank Saint which anyone in the illegal group leader meeting easily verify Ruslan was bitching about.) Ruslan is a cool dude normally but i'd be straight with you. If it wasn't for him complaining about this on repeat while allowing his members to do the same shit day in and day out this ban wouldn't of happened.

4. Staff in general. Easily the biggest barrier for allowing good roleplay on the server. As a rules team member I will praise staff for allowing us so much freedom with the rules but reality is Group Management plus devs having wrong priorities is really what fuels the lack of overall roleplay we see. Group management singlehandly has fucked over so many choices by LEOs and even a few changes by rules team to make the server a better place. (They are way prison is so long and harsh lmao.) As a pervious staff member I will say it's ran extremely rough due to how much oversight Senior Staff feels they need to do. You can't make any choices without their approval which is easily shown by how little staff actually gets done. (It's getting better I heard though)

Honestly i'll probably fix this up in the morning or add more to it but I got work. As of right now I thank Josh for allowing savages a place to call home for a bit and allowing us to build a family. I love all my ex savages and I hope we keep playing shit together.

It's been real everyone.

Joshua

Founder
Lead Admin
Reaction score
On a social note, loved your personality while you were here. Not sure if your intention is to stay in MCRP or not, but either way, your always welcome to come chill Buddy.

Reactions: Archer

Smallboy

Support Team
Support Team
Reaction score
When I first joined the server I was brought in through police roleplay and specifically Detective roleplay. As a Detective, my main goal was to find out information on gangs and narcotics. Immediately I was interested in the Savages because they actually attempted to bring some roleplay into the actual server compared to some other gangs at the time.

Anytime there was an event or something happening we would always be contacted OOC'ly as a way to say 'hey this event is going to happen, are you okay with it?' and it was honestly amazing. I've had fights, arguments, and disagreements with multiple members of The Savages but I can proudly say that their leadership, commitment, and genuine passion for making MCRP were incredible.

I started off disliking Archer but I can proudly say he's one of my very close friends and I'll miss the RP that Tyler Savage brought to the scene.

I'd love to showcase the Savages Casefile as it was work that was done by myself, my team and in response to the amazing roleplay demonstrated by the gang. I'll attach it below.

CLICK HERE

Goodluck, lads.

Last edited:

Archer

Savage
Reaction score
On a social note, loved your personality while you were here. Not sure if your intention is to stay in MCRP or not, but either way, your always welcome to come chill Buddy.
Nah not after this targeted hit. Maybe if some other groups get hit with the same but I severely doubt it

kennygribbins

This Guy
Reaction score
i remember the first day i join i still have the recording ive loved it in this gang theres been highs and lows throughout. Ive had so much fun in this gang and the amount of friendships ive made because of it is huge the amount of memories and laughs we had together too ill miss these moments <3

Reactions: Archer

Danc

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
I wish you all the luck, we have been in war for what, 10 months? A lot of things happened and changed from then. You guys were the biggest enemy of ours and I definitely gonna miss it. But it is what it is. Take care.

A.P.

Confiscated

Alright Guy
Reaction score
Had some of the best times I've ever had riding with Savages, much love bois, it was fun whilst it lasted <3
Made some memories with you all that I'll never forget and hope to make more in the time to come where ever you may land!

#SavagesOnTop

Melons

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't in savages for too long, but it was fun while it lasted. You were always a real one Tyler through it all. I'm just glad we didn't lose the war against the crows, we lost the war against staff. :p

Tudor

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Rip our enemy, i doubt anyone can raise to fight as hard as you guys.GGs

Reactions: Danc and Archer

TheMks

Meh Guy
Reaction score
I have been a member of Savages since March, I've made great friends not only ICly but OOCly with many of you. The only gang that has been only stopped by admins in 2 different servers. (ECRP and ECRP V2 (MCRP)). We were the strongest gang for a long time, fighting alliances that outnumber us 1:5. (shoutout to all the homies in enemy gangs: Joey, Alexander, Sergei, Wesam, Theo). It was a great run, that's for sure.

Shoutout to all the homies in Savages, A-team, Shadow Order, Muertos (to the one's who actually helped), LSPD.

Shootout to all the other big homies: Victor, Frank, Dmitri, Joe Savage, Tyler Savage, Elias, Randal, Ronnie, Hakan, Josh, Max, Andy, Jimmy, Gerry, Alexey, Nick Kassian, Marshall Carwyn, Tom Carwyn, Logan, Reid, Joey, Alexander, Sergei, Wesam, Theo and sorry if I forgot to mention someone.

Was a wild ride.

20200624222806_1.jpg

ThatDio

Meh Guy
Reaction score
You might not have been the best gang when it came to RP but you were always my favorites when it came to war, great personalities and a really fun vibe. No one should ever claim you guys were perfect but you didn't deserve getting treated like this by staff, I know so many new players that got educated on proper procedure for anything criminally related either by joining savages or getting robbed by you guys.

Definitely the most entertaining gang on the server, and the server is worse off without you!

Laced

/me rubs head
Supporter
Reaction score
Will always be remembered on the server. Hopefully the crows who can't rp leave the server and the ones who want to rp stay but yeah will miss seeing the Savages run the streets.

Reactions: Cat and Archer

Bigman

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Savages x Shadow from the start, the best allies we could have asked for.

Many of the best moments from my 1000+ hours were created and shared with the savages. Some of the most entertaining people on the server along with the some of the best PvP'ers this server has seen. I hope Savages can live on and thrive in other communities and create many more amazing moments to come!

Cruz Vega

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
SAVAGES FOREVER <3 REAL FUCKING KILLERS AND SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE I'VE MET WHILE I'VE BEEN HERE. TRUE FRIENDS. OUR TIME TOGETHER WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED, LOS MUERTOS WOULD NOT HAVE EVER EXISTED WITHOUT Y'ALL. <3333333