1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Script Suggestion UI Menu inside City Hall

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Percival, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Jul 1, 2019 at 5:06 PM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Percival

Percival New Guy

Suggestion Title:
    UI Menu inside City Hall

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Public, Group, Licensing

Suggestion:
    The government would also like to have a UI Menu similar to the one inside LSPD.

Pros:
    - This will benefit our business registration process in terms of convenience and efficiency.
    - Any updates that businesses may have to notify of.
    - Management of the businesses
    - Important directives and notices made by the department to either the public or private.

JoeSlice likes this.
  2. JoeSlice

JoeSlice New Guy

It'd be awesome for Govt. members to have a system that touches other factions as well, so you can have govt. members help LSPD members with appeals etc. sort of like a social responsibility to society, not limited to govt. groups.

I think most of us here have an idea of what Govt. works ends up looking like and it's extremely boring, since it's mostly forum work. However with such system it'd enable for the forum work to be done ingame.

Kill 2 heterosexual men with a single dildo.. or something along those lines.

3. Percival

Percival New Guy

I think you misinterpreted the suggestion. We would just like the exact if not similar UI Menu as what LSPD in their HQ. Thats it lol :D And I assure you, this government will not be extremely boring, and will not only entail forum work. And I am not talking about Security Service. I'm talking about DFCL ;D

4. JoeSlice

JoeSlice New Guy

No no, I get what you're saying. I was just saying that LSPD, LSES, FIB etc. should all be able to access their database from the city hall or from a government computer as well.

Shamz and Percival like this.
  5. InvalidFelix

InvalidFelix Administration
    Administration Founding Supp. Supporter

I can understand the use for this suggestion entirely, as for making it so that players can have a place to submit their marriage license and so on in a more in-character manner right?

JoeSlice likes this.
  6. Percival

Percival New Guy

That, and more. To really achieve that immersive environment. I mean hey, the forums are capable of having actual forms :D hint hint,

And again, the more reason for players to stay in-game the better aye? Imagine the typical stats of 40 percent of players on forums, and the other 60% in-game. By really broadening this feature, not just for official groups but for other areas of roleplay within the server. I'm talking about the potential for 99% of In-game participation.

Therefore, I don't get how there's only two votes for yes..
    Ain't this a no-brainer?

JoeSlice likes this.