1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Posting Suggestions and Responses

    Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Script Suggestion UI Menu inside City Hall

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Percival, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Jul 1, 2019 at 5:06 PM.
  1. Yes

    100.0%
  2. No

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Percival

    Percival New Guy

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2018
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    8
    Suggestion Title:
    UI Menu inside City Hall


    Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server


    Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Public, Group, Licensing


    Suggestion:
    The government would also like to have a UI Menu similar to the one inside LSPD.

    Pros:
    - This will benefit our business registration process in terms of convenience and efficiency.
    - Any updates that businesses may have to notify of.
    - Management of the businesses
    - Important directives and notices made by the department to either the public or private.
     
    JoeSlice likes this.
  2. JoeSlice

    JoeSlice New Guy

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2018
    Messages:
    70
    Likes Received:
    16
    It'd be awesome for Govt. members to have a system that touches other factions as well, so you can have govt. members help LSPD members with appeals etc. sort of like a social responsibility to society, not limited to govt. groups.

    I think most of us here have an idea of what Govt. works ends up looking like and it's extremely boring, since it's mostly forum work. However with such system it'd enable for the forum work to be done ingame.

    Kill 2 heterosexual men with a single dildo.. or something along those lines.
     
  3. Percival

    Percival New Guy

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2018
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    8
    I think you misinterpreted the suggestion. We would just like the exact if not similar UI Menu as what LSPD in their HQ. Thats it lol :D And I assure you, this government will not be extremely boring, and will not only entail forum work. And I am not talking about Security Service. I'm talking about DFCL ;D
     
  4. JoeSlice

    JoeSlice New Guy

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2018
    Messages:
    70
    Likes Received:
    16
    No no, I get what you're saying. I was just saying that LSPD, LSES, FIB etc. should all be able to access their database from the city hall or from a government computer as well.
     
    Shamz and Percival like this.
  5. InvalidFelix

    InvalidFelix Administration
    Administration Founding Supp. Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2018
    Messages:
    573
    Likes Received:
    57
    I can understand the use for this suggestion entirely, as for making it so that players can have a place to submit their marriage license and so on in a more in-character manner right?
     
    JoeSlice likes this.
  6. Percival

    Percival New Guy

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2018
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    8
    That, and more. To really achieve that immersive environment. I mean hey, the forums are capable of having actual forms :D hint hint,

    And again, the more reason for players to stay in-game the better aye? Imagine the typical stats of 40 percent of players on forums, and the other 60% in-game. By really broadening this feature, not just for official groups but for other areas of roleplay within the server. I'm talking about the potential for 99% of In-game participation.

    Therefore, I don't get how there's only two votes for yes..
    Ain't this a no-brainer?

     
    JoeSlice likes this.