Vehicle Performance Tiers/Classes. Opinions? Suggestions?

Cisco Reyes

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Wow this was extremely helpful !! Would there be any chance that prices for the vehicle will be added ? Since I’m new I can’t really help with the order of the list but I think adding prices would be a good addition.

Last edited:

Zeth Matsukata

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Wow this was extremely helpful !! Would there be any chance that prices for the vehicle will be added ? Since I’m new I can’t really help with the order of the list but I think adding prices would be a good addition.
No that can be found on dealership discord channels.

Cisco Reyes

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Is this list up to date? Is there another place where I can kind similar information?

Jeff

Staff Team
Reaction score
This list was made by myself and another player (credit to @numb for all the work you did to try and help the race scene man) who have driven almost every car on the server extensively. This does exclude super cars. Feel free to take what you want from it but a lot of thought and time went into this list. This is based off of a 50/50 city and highway track for races. Sometimes if its fully a race in the city certain cars will accel over others and vice versa for races mostly on the highway or that have long straights. Just wanted to add in what we came up with to try and help you out as there is a large need for a more structured race scene in the server and as two people who are involved/at least know about the ones that exist, this is what we determined. Based off overall performance. Some cars in certain tiers might accelerate faster or handle better than higher tiers but top speed, breaking, and multiple factors played into this list as it was created. Always open to feedback and changes as well, not everyone drives the same or knows how to drive as well as others :) at the end of the day, it really matters who is driving the car. Sometimes a B tier car will out-race an A tier car if the person is just a better driver.

Some Sports Classics and others are not included in this list. It was a work-in-progress and we kinda fell off with it at a certain point because it was really hard to structure races unless everyone knew the specific track well but, hope it helps!

--------S+ Tier--------

-D10
-Neo
-Pariah
-Schlagen GT

--------S Tier--------

-Jugular
-Komodo
-Comet SR
-Sultan Classic
-Massacro (race included)

--------A Tier--------