For the last few months i've been randomly editing and changing textures on some default items in GTA to make mafia city slightly more immersive, hopefully someone else might find them cool:
- Replaces the existing IAA neck and belt badge to a DOC themed one (replaces all IAA badges to DOC theme)
- a UV mapped and retextured ambulance that replaces the old base GTA one with a pillbox specific version (Fire and SA version to be added later)
- A UV mapped and retextured Fire engine that replaces the old base GTA one with an LSES specific one (still in the works, not too happy with the texture)
Gov Vests.zip (UNFINISHED)
- The old redgraves vest pack for SD, DOC & PD remade and fixed for client side use (have to add Sd and PD ones as well as get permission from author)
DOC Util.zip (UNFINISHED)
- A texture replacer for the DOC utility vehicle for civilian staff (it works but no one uses it so ill just keep it for myself.
Additions I cant take credit for:
(NOTE! none of these below additions are mine, they are just ones I downloaded and use)
- A sound replacer that replaces all the siren and firearm sounds with higher quality better ones, it also changes the stungun sound to a taser sound.
X26.zip (awaiting author approval)
- A texture and model replacer for the stungun that turns it into an X26 Tazer with multiple options and colours.
Follow the README file in each ZIP
(If you are stuck or encounter an error please contact me on discord, i may not respond for a while however)