• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

Weapon Damage Feedback

Ahmed

Senior Developer
Administration
Developer
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

With 1.1, we had to rewrite some of our weapon sync code in order to make use of RageMps better syhc. Not going into details, but this resulted that most weapons had their damage altered from how it was in 0.3.7.

Please use this thread to provide feedback.
If you agree with a post, like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holm and LadyEm

Dominic Rossi

New Guy
Reaction score
I believe that shotguns need a slight nerf, as well as the heavy revolver's damage to cars needs to be nerfed as currently it is just a 1 hit to stall.

Holm

I post a lot
Hype Team
Reaction score
Pls make sure to inform the community about any oddities with the system such as health visibly being replenished or at times double damage happening like it did with the old system. Trust me, instead of having to deal with a Zerg of people claiming someone is hacking but it's just the system doing it's work :p

Reactions: JJ Martin

Soldier kid

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Nerf revolver. It's a one tap gun that many members of PD use. Maybe two shot?
I think it's dumb that PD and SD will use revolver this is not 1865 The American West.
I think there should be OOC rules about the use of guns in legal groups, if someone thinks is should be in illegal too then say why, but legal groups have rules that they need to follow this is why its called "Legal" even duo some of them dont seem to understand it and I am saying it as someone that is part of PD right now...

Ahmed

Senior Developer
Administration
Developer
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
Pls make sure to inform the community about any oddities with the system such as health visibly being replenished or at times double damage happening like it did with the old system. Trust me, instead of having to deal with a Zerg of people claiming someone is hacking but it's just the system doing it's work :p
Double damage is indeed fixed with 1.1 now. Not sure wdym with health being replenished though.

Reactions: Holm

Laced

Supporter
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
Nerf revolver. It's a one tap gun that many members of PD use. Maybe two shot?
I completely agree with this one as crims and cops have it and it needs to be nerfed since this one tapping is unbalanced.

Holm

I post a lot
Hype Team
Reaction score
Double damage is indeed fixed with 1.1 now. Not sure wdym with health being replenished though.
With the old custom damage system when it'd calculate the proper amount of damage it'd first apply the normal GTA damage, replenish health from that and then apply the custom damage. This was visible on players' health bars sometimes when being taking damage from guns.

Carter Webber

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Nerf Assault Shotgun. Give us Pump Shotguns :)
I agree with this because Assault Shotguns are OP af in 1.1 and the fact that you can spray them and 1 tap at close range. Changing them with Pumps would be a great idea, make them do the same damage but they shoot slower.

THEE Maverick

Meh Guy
Helper
Reaction score
Revolvers in a word: Yeehaw.

yaaaa get rid of them i mean they are used by like 4 people in PD and they arent exactly the most immersive....unless this is Texas

Reactions: Soldier kid

Archer

Savage
Reaction score

People seem a tad bit tanky. Could just be my lack of playing recently but sheesh they eatin.

Capo

Member of Staff
Junior Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score

AK doesn't do damage

Regas

Newer Guy
Reaction score
I was getting no dmg from 3 guys with automatic weapons, one of the guys ran into me and I noticed the collision with him damaged me a little bit and it downed him, also car did dmg to me while the guns couldn't