• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

Weapon Damage Feedback

Guiseppe

Meh Guy
Reaction score
I think the shotguns should be stronger. Sawn off should do be 1 hit without armor. 2 with it . Also ak is too weak . Automatic shotgun shouldn't take 4 hits close up either. But it's more reasonable since it's easier to hit. Sawn off is hard to hit especially for every bullet to connect unless very close that is why the power should be increased a lot

Nought

The Labazanovskaya Bratva
Hype Team
Reaction score
realistically you aint gonna survive a shotgun blast to the head,nah that shit is saying goodbye to your head so personally I disagree with the nerf maybe make the more difficult like in factories it has a 10% chance of not working when you make it or something like that

Archer

Savage
Reaction score
realistically you aint gonna survive a shotgun blast to the head,nah that shit is saying goodbye to your head so personally I disagree with the nerf maybe make the more difficult like in factories it has a 10% chance of not working when you make it or something like that
This server is far from realism. That nerf could definitely be done in a better fashion

Last edited:

WeirdKiddo

Newer Guy
Reaction score
For some reason, thanks to Jack Fleming, my bullets one tap people to the chest very good feedback Check this video:

Guiseppe

Meh Guy
Reaction score
This heavy revolver is shit. it only takes 1 armor plate per shot. Should be about 75%. meaning 2 shots kill full armor