1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do before you play MCRP

Discussion in 'Guides & Tutorials' started by Gaius, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Gaius

Gaius Tester
    Tester

Mafia City Roleplay - A Beginners Guide To An Immersive World

Mafia City RP and by extension RageMP requires some user interaction in order to run a completely immersive world around you. This guide is a list of small downloads and fixes you as a player can do in order to increase your RP experience and immerse yourself in the MCRP community.

★ Download a 100% Save Game File.

The RageMP Mod sometimes can be choosy about what interiors you can access and what ones you cannot. For Example some players can’t even access simple areas such as the Strip club or “Tequila la” and other buildings and exteriors could be missing or damaged Examples being both the “O’Neil Farm” and “Surreal Estate” While 100% file may of destroyed them in the past Rage Updates have made it so they are undamaged and usable.

[​IMG]

Install this Simple File and 90% of the Building should be intact and usable, the exception at the moment being the Scrap yard interior.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/100-save-game

How to install

1) Navigate to Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA V/Profiles/(your profile)

2) Copy and paste SGTA50015 and SGTA50015.bak (you may have to rename these if you already have files with the same name) into your profile folder

✺Don’t Forget to Delete any other Save files you may have and make the 100% save the one you automatically log into when loading up single player✺

★ Turn down Volume in GTA Online

Despite RageMP running off the Single Player for GTA5 in the Past some aspects now incorporate GTA Online data also, previously you would of had to turn down music audio for GTA Story Mode in order for it to be turned down in rage, after a recent Rage update it is now GTA Online you must load into and turn down the Audio in the Settings. This will remove all music from the game while in MCRP so DJing events and annoying car radios are all taken care of in one fell swoop.

[​IMG]

How To Do It

1. Log into GTA Online on any Character

2. Press Esc and go to your settings

3. Turn down “music volume” down to 0

4. Log out correctly

★ Check your Player stats for Michael

Rage MP Typically runs off your Michael save game from GTA Story mode, so while the 100% save should take care of the stats it's always a good idea to check and make sure they are all maxed out

How To Do It

1. Load up single player

2. Hold down Alt once in game

3. Check the skills for each player to be safe

4. Once they are confirmed maxed log out correctly
    Once You have these small fixes applied to your game your all ready to get in game and enjoy MCRP like it was meant to be enjoyed, with no annoying radios you cant turn off as a passenger, no interiors you cannot enter and most of all, no annoyingly loud music in Bars and Clubs where you are trying RP.

Have fun in game!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Gaius, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    JoeSlice and Shayan like this.
  2. aon

aon This Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Oh my god thank you for the guide to turn off the god damn music. I've been pulling my hair out with this, no matter what I did, radio blasted at max volume giving me a heart attack

3. Gaius

Gaius Tester
    Tester

All good Chief :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...